Council of Governors election banner
Statement of persons nominated
The statement of persons nominated for our 2019 Council of Governor elections has now been released and is available to view here.
There are seats available in the following public constituencies:
- Southampton City - four vacancies
- New Forest, Eastleigh and Test Valley - two vacancies
- Isle of Wight – one vacancy
- Rest of England and Wales - one vacancy
There are also two vacancies in our staff constituencies:
- Nursing and midwifery - one vacancy
- Non-clinical and support - one vacancy
Candidates have until Monday, 22 July to withdraw their applications if they wish.
Voting will open on Monday, 5 August and close on Monday, 16 September at 5pm. The declaration of result will take place on Tuesday, 17 September.
Members will receive more information about how to vote shortly.