Patient services centre: extended opening times
The Trust's patient services centre has extended its opening hours to help patients with outpatient appointment queries. The centre can help with:
- cancelling and re-booking outpatient appointments
- requesting follow-up appointments
- outpatient appointment queries, for example: what time is my appointment?
The new opening hours are:
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 8pm
- Saturday: 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
Patients can contact the centre by calling the number on their outpatient letter or 023 8120 6073.
Posted on Wednesday 20 March 2013