Scientist Training Programme open day, Wednesday 6 January
Are you a science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher or about to complete a science degree?
We offer a range of training programmes across the science disciplines, and are inviting interested people to come to see our hospital and what we offer at an open day on Wednesday 6 January, from 10am to 4pm.
The programmes we hope to offer for September 2016 are
- cardiac physiology
- medical physics - radiotherapy
- medical physics - radiation safety
- clinical immunology
- clinical biochemistry
- reproductive science
This is subject to confirmation of funding by Health Education Wessex.
The open day will include
- a general overview of the programme
- how UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- presentations by past and present trainees
- tours of departments, where possible
- stands including posters and departmental information with staff on hand to answer questions on specific areas.
For more information on the programme see visit www.nshcs.org.uk
If you would like to come to the open day, please register by emailing HCSAHPeducation@uhs.nhs.uk by 21 December 2015.
Posted on Tuesday 17 November 2015