Staff Friends and Family Test
To help us improve the care and treatment our patients receive, we run a Friends and Family Test for staff three times a year so they can give us feedback on the services we provide.
The survey asks two important questions:
- How likely are you to recommend UHS to friends and family if they needed care or treatment?
- How likely are you to recommend UHS to friends and family as a place to work?
Staff can chose from one of six options to answer each question, ranging from 'extremely likely' to 'extremely unlikely'. They also have the opportunity to leave us comments.
Our latest results
92% of staff who responded to the survey said they would be likely or extremely likely to recommend us to their family and friends if they needed care or treatment.
78% of staff who responded to the survey said that they would be likely or extremely likely to recommend us to their family and friends as a place to work.
Some of the reasons our staff gave for recommending us as a place to work included:
- Excellent personal development, career progression and training opportunities.
- High quality staff support and pastoral care.
- Positive working environment.
- Pride or enjoyment in working for us.
- Great people.
- Excellent terms and conditions (employee benefits).
- Good team ethos and collaborative interdisciplinary working.
- High quality services and care.
- Stimulating and diverse work.
- Assured job security and stability.
We also run a Friends and Family Test