Calendar of events
There are many opportunities to get involved. Use our calendar of events to find out what's happening in the Trust.
If you want to share your experiences about how you are engaged with your hospital or you have ideas on membership involvement please contact us.
2019 members' evenings
These are the dates for the 2019 members' evenings. Themes will be confirmed nearer the time. If you have any ideas or themes that you'd like us to explore in upcoming events, please contact us.
2018 members' evenings
Find out about the 2018 members' evenings below.
Meet your governors
As a Foundation Trust, we have public, staff and appointed governors who represent the views of our members, our staff and the local community on the Council of Governors. In order to gather these views, we've planned drop-in sessions to give you the chance to meet your governor, share your ideas and give any feedback.
At these sessions, which will run from 10.30am to 2pm, you will be able to talk to a UHS governor, find out more about the work they are doing and ask any questions you may have. We have governor elections across all public areas coming up later this year, so now is your chance to find out more about what being a governor entails.
- 18 April 2019 (Southampton General Hospital – main reception)
- 23 April 2019 (Lord Louis Library, Newport, Isle of Wight – from 10am to midday)
- 1 May 2019 (Southampton General Hospital – main reception)
- 7 May 2019 (Royal South Hants - atrium)
- 13 May 2019 (Southampton General Hospital – main reception)
- 16 May 2019 (Lymington New Forest Hospital – main reception)
- 3 June 2019 (Royal South Hants - atrium)
- 6 June 2019 (Lymington New Forest Hospital – main reception)
If you are not a member of the Trust and would like to become one, you can register for free on our website. You can be as involved in the Trust as you like so this is your chance to support our work and get your voice heard.
In order to sign up you must:
- be aged 16 or over
- live within one of our four constituencies: Southampton City; Isle of Wight; New Forest, Eastleigh and Test Valley; and Rest of England and Wales.
Staff at University Hospital Southampton are automatically enrolled as members when they start work with us.
We welcome feedback from members and guests about our events. If you’d like to share some with us or have a suggestion for a future members' evening, please contact us here.