Communications and public engagement
We're proud of our people and their work to improve health and lives through better treatments, technologies and guidance, and we want to engage with others about our efforts.
Our aims are:
- To engage at local, regional and national events, sharing the nature and potential of our work
- To encourage participation in Southampton clinical research and clinical trials, and raise awareness of our role in the UK's clinical research efforts
- To support key research areas and agendas, including strengthening children's research, advancing nutritional care and tackling chronic respiratory conditions.
- To support our people in the translation of research outcomes into clinical practice and health policy
- To attract and facilitate commercial and partnership research opportunities with pharmaceutical and health technology companies.
- To help explain the nature and benefit of our funders' work, particularly the National Institute for Health Research, Cancer Research UK and the Medical Research Council.
Get in touch with us
We're keen to share our work and reach those who can help - whether that's potential research participants, collaborators or decision makers.
If you, your community or organisation want to speak with us, you can contact us using the details below: