Fellowship drop-in sessions
We are holding the following Fellowship drop-in sessions on Level B, South Academic Block, Southampton General Hospital:
- 19 January 2018, 10am - midday, AB225
- 18 April 2018, 2pm - 4pm, AB222
- 03 July 2018, 11am - 1pm, AB222
Professor John Holloway, Associate Dean (Research) and Alison Richardson, Director, Southampton Academy of Research will be available to answer any questions you may have on applying for a fellowship.
These could include:
- Who you could or should look to apply to
- What support is available within the Faculty / University to help you
- Who you will need to involve in your application and when
- The benefits of obtaining a fellowship if you currently have a permanent position
- Where you can find out more information
There is no need to book a place. Simply come along any time between 10am and midday.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.