NIHR RDS Essential Guide to Grant Applications (EGGA) masterclass
Do you have an idea for a health or social care research proposal but would like help with developing a grant application?
Register for our Essential Guide to Grant Applications (EGGA) masterclass.
Dates - 9am to 5pm on Weds 17th to Fri 19th October 2018
Location - University of Southampton, Highfield Campus
The free course will cover:
- How to sell your research idea by writing a convincing application with a good
- Structure, flow and argument
- Presenting a strong methods section, including statistical, qualitative, health
- Patient and Public Involvement (PPI)
- Guidance on what funders will be looking for (and what they love and hate to see)
Who should attend
Researchers who are intending to apply to any NIHR or other national, competitive, peer reviewed funding programme in the next 12 months.
SoAR are offering a grant-writing bursary of up to £2,000 to UHS staff to enable them to attend grant-writing courses such as this one and support their release from clinical duties.
For more information about this offer, please email us or read our information sheet.
You can register for this course here.
Find out more information about the course.