Ross, Dr Oliver
Oliver RossMbChb, DMCC, FRCA
Overseas support, paediatric, spines, ENT.
Training and education
- Anaesthesia training at St George's Hospital, London
- Paediatric intensive care at Great Ormond Street Hospital and Toronto Sick Kids.
Dr Ross has worked for the Trust since December 2000. He was appointed as a PICU and anaesthesia consultant, moving to a sole focus on anaesthesia from March 2005.
Dr Ross instigated and chairs Southampton Overseas Health and Medicine (SOHMED). He was involved in the development of paediatric intensive care, and the innovative paediatric spine team. Dr Ross also has a diploma in medical care in catastrophes (2007).
Awards and prizes
- Two clinical excellence awards
- World Congress on Pediatric Critical Care 2007 prize winner
- Two Young Investigator awards.
Compass study - research in to parents (mothers and father differences).