Donnelly, Dr Olly
PhD, FRCR, MRCPDonnelly, Dr Olly (clinical oncology) photo
Head and neck cancers, melanoma and skin cancers
Training and education
- BSc (Hons) in biochemistry - University of Bristol, 1999
- MBChB (medical degree) – University of Bristol, 2002
- MRCP (member of the Royal College of Physicians) – 2006
- FRCR (fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists) - 2013
- PhD in tumour immunotherapies - University of Leeds, 2013
Dr Donnelly is a consultant clinical oncologist who joined the Trust in 2016.
He treats patients with head and neck cancers, metastatic melanoma and skin cancers using radiotherapy, chemotherapies and immunotherapies.
Awards and prizes
- Clinical training research fellowship - Medical Research Council UK
- Ellison-Cliffe travelling fellowship - Royal Society of Medicine
- Mayo Clinic research fellow - 2011-12
You can find out about Dr Donnelly's research and publications on his ResearchGate profile or on LinkedIn.
You can contact Dr Donnelly via his PA Jackie Best - call 023 8120 3417 or send an email.