Killick, Dr Emma
MBBS MRCP MD
Urological cancers (Southampton) and germ cell tumours (Southampton and Portsmouth)
Training and education
- BSc Psychology, University College London, 2003
- MBBS, University College London, 2004
- Specialist training in medical oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital and University Hospital Southampton
- Certificate of completion of training in medical oncology 2015
Dr Killick joined the Trust as a registrar in 2008 and took up a substantive consultant post in 2015.
As well as undertaking the medical management of patients with prostate, kidney and bladder cancer in Southampton and patients with germ cell tumours at both Southampton and Portsmouth Dr Killick is also the lead for the acute oncology service at Southampton.
- Clinical and laboratory research in biomarkers for risk stratification of individuals at genetically high risk of developing cancer. Research undertaken at the Institute of cancer research, University of London 2010-13.
- Awarded MD in cancer genetics 2014
Secretary: June Ekberg on 023 8120 8476 or fax 023 8120 5176