Webb, Dr Catherine
MB BCh (Hons) MRCP (palliative medicine) MSc
Training and education
- MB BCh (medical degree) - University of Wales College of Medicine, 2004
- Postgraduate training - various hospitals in South Wales, the Wessex Deanery and Melbourne, Australia
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (UK), 2009
- Specialist training in palliative medicine - Wessex Deanery, 2009 to 2013
Dr Webb has been a permanent member of staff at Countess Mountbatten House (CMH) since October 2014. Previously, she worked as a locum consultant in palliative medicine for the Trust from November 2013. Her work is divided between the inpatient unit at CMH and working with the community palliative care team.
- MSc in palliative care - King’s College London, 2013
- Becoming the Trust's postgraduate education lead for palliative medicine
- Becoming deputy programme director for palliative medicine training in Wessex
You can contact Dr Webb via her secretary, Marianne Kelly, by calling 023 8047 5302 or sending an email.