Duncan, Dr Christopher
FACEM, Post Grad Dip Education, MBChB (hons)
Sub-specialty interests include pre-hospital medicine, flying with the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance and caring for children in Southampton’s paediatric emergency department.
Training and education
- Medical degree – University of Liverpool (graduated 2005)
- Foundation programme - Mersey Deanery (2005-07)
- Australasian Fellowship for Emergency Medicine training (FACEM awarded 2015)
Dr Duncan joined University Hospital Southampton as an emergency medicine specialist in June 2015.
Dr Duncan manages patients in the emergency department; from simple fractures in the minors area to leading the critical care for multi-trauma patients in the resuscitation room.
- Pre-hospital Fellowship - Auckland regional helicopter rescue trust
- Medical education Fellowship – Counties Manakau District Health Board
- Lead for simulation in Southampton emergency department
Please contact Dr Duncan's secretary/team leader Laura West on telephone number 023 8120 4121