Banerjee, Dr Anindo K
Respiratory and general internal medicine
Thoracic oncology and tuberculosis
Training and education
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, senior house officer Middlesbrough rotation.
- Higher specialist training south-east Thames rotation, Guy's, King's and St.Thomas Hospitals, London.
- Research at University College London.
Dr Banerjee has worked for the Trust since March 2006.
He works in respiratory and general internal medicine, with special experience in the management of thoracic oncology and tuberculosis, and interest in interventional bronchoscopy.
Lead for thoracic oncology, lung function and bronchoscopic services.
- George PJM, Banerjee AK, Read CA, O’Sullivan C, Falzon M, Pezzella F, Nicholson AG, Shaw P, Laurent G, Rabbitts P. Surveillance for the early detection of lung cancer in patients with bronchial dysplasia. Thorax 2007; 62: 51-56
- Banerjee AK, Read CA, Griffiths MH, George PJ, Rabbitts PH. Clonal divergence in lung cancer development is associated with allelic loss on chromosome 4. Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2007 Sep;46(9):852-60
- Banerjee AK, George PJM Fluorescence bronchoscopy. UpToDate, ed. Rose BD, UpToDate, Waltham, MA, USA 2007.