Patient services centre
We can help with with all aspects of outpatient appointments. You can contact us to:
- cancel or rebook your outpatient appointment
- request a follow-up appointment
- ask any question about your appointment, for example: what time is my appointment?
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
- Saturday, 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Sunday and bank holidays: closed.
Our telephone lines are quietest in the evening between 6 and 8pm, or on Saturdays.
You can contact the centre by calling the number on your outpatient letter or by dialing (023) 8120 and the correct extension below:
- cancer care: 8466
- cardiology: 6068
- child health: 4477
- ear, nose and throat: 5237
- general surgery: 5755
- maxillofacial: 6100
- medicine: 6073
- neurology: 8998
- neurosurgery: 6067
- ophthalmology (eyes): 5009
- trauma and orthopaedics: 6218
- urology: 5902
Patients can also cancel or rebook outpatient appointments using our online form.