Fire warden refresher training
This course will refresh fire wardens in their duties, and in how to deliver fire training to staff including
- what to do in case of a fire alarm and actions to take
- what an evacuation means to them
- what to do in the event of a false alarm
- fire action plans, alarms and fire extinguishers we have on site.
Aims and outcomes
To refresh fire wardens, including
- to increase the compliance of fire statutory and mandatory training within UHS
- to ensure staff understand and are assured of the processes UHS has in place to deal with an actual fire and a false alarm
- ensure staff have a chance to ask any questions.
Dates to be advertised shortly