Clinical Academy conference
Annual clinical academy conference to include:
- opening address by Mark Hackett, CEO
- service development presentations from current associates of the academy
- a new or innovative approach to leadership development by a subject expert
- keynote speaker David Clutterbuck.
Aims and outcomes
- Describe how associates in the academy have implemented service improvement projects in their areas of work
- Review examples of best practice, for different aspects of leadership, from external subject experts
- Demonstrate how new approaches and changes may benefit UHS leaders.
All those with a definitive leadership position within the Trust (clinical or non-clinical) – band 6 or above.
6 March 2013
9am to 1pm
Heartbeat conference suite, F level, North Wing