Our unit is one of the largest and most reputable centres in the UK, performing around 1,600 operations a year. We're the best performing centre in the country, with the lowest risk adjusted mortality rate of 1.48% (compared to the national average of 2.74%).
We serve 3.5 million people along the south coast and the Channel Islands.
All your care before and after surgery will be in our purpose built facilities in the hospital’s North Wing, and the newly refurbished East Wing. We have four dedicated cardiac theatres, a 16 bed specialist cardiac intensive care unit, cardiac high dependency and three cardiac wards.
- Ward E2 - 023 8120 6473
- Ward E3G - 023 8120 6472
- Ward E3B - 023 8120 4111
- Cardiac high dependency - 023 8120 6836
- Cardiac intensive care - 023 8120 6121
- Cardiac admissions office - 023 8120 4847
- Southampton cardiac rehabilitation advice line - 023 8120 6673
- Mr Viola, Mr Kaarne and Mr Lavrsen - 023 8120 5911
Mr S Miskolczi and Mr T Velissaris - 023 8120 4056
Mr Tsang and Mr Barlow - 023 8120 6234 (Monday to Thursday)
Mr Ohri - 023 8120 4938 (please leave a message)