Neurovascular support group
The neurovascular support group provides contact between patients who have had similar neurovascular conditions.
The group is a chance to share experiences and understand more about neurovascular conditions. The group has close links with the neurovascular specialist nurses who support the group.
All meetings are held in the neurological outpatients department at the Wessex Neurological Centre, level A, Southampton General Hospital.
Neurovascular support group dates 2018
- Saturday, 24 March - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Saturday, 19 May - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Saturday, 14 July - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Saturday, 22 September - 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Saturday, 17 November - 10.30am to 12.30pm
We are currently confirming further dates.
If you would like to attend the support group please contact the specialist nurses by email at email@example.com or by phone on 023 8120 8428. The specialist nurses will also be able to arrange free parking for you if notified of your attendance in advance.