We specialise in the treatment of prostate, bladder, kidney and testis cancers. Our team of specialists work closely with the chemotherapy, radiotherapy and urological surgery teams to provide a full range of treatments.
Treatment for urological cancers
We have access to state-of-the-art treatment including the full range of drug treatments:
- molecularly targeted drugs
- hormonal therapies
Our radiotherapy team uses state-of-the-art equipment to provide:
- intensity modulated radiotherapy (VMAT/IMRT) with image guidance
- high and low dose rate prostate brachytherapy
- chemoradiation for bladder and penile cancer
- the use of radiopharmaceuticals including radium-223.
The urological surgery team provide treatments requiring surgery, continence services and other urological interventions.