Diagnosis and treatment
Our clinics cover
- serious recurrent or unusual infections (immunodeficiency)
- conditions where the immune system attacks parts of the body (auto immune disease)
- children who have been in contact with or infected with tuberculosis (TB)
- diagnosis of immunodeficiency
- antibody replacement therapy
- children with HIV
- babies born to HIV positive mothers (to prevent infection of the baby).
Please be assured that our team is used to working with families with HIV, and the confidentiality issues regarding younger members of the family.