A day on Ocean Ward - photos and a Twitter commentary
We captured a snapshot of activity on our busy children's heart ward, Ocean ward, by spending 12 hours tweeting events as they unfolded.
Meet the staff and patients who were on the ward on Friday 11 March 2011 by reading the full transcript of our #oceanward Twitterthon (a first for the NHS) and browsing our gallery of photos taken on the day.
- Baby being prepared for transfer
- Baby Evan has his first bath
- Baby Hannah and play specialist Becky
- Councillors in PICU
- Danielle with a picture she has drawn to thank staff
- Families of Ocean ward coffee morning
- Fish tank on Ocean ward
- Ocean ward nurses station
- The Reef teenagers room
- William in PICU after his surgery