Hello to adult services
We understand that learning you have a long-term condition can cause anxiety and be overwhelming.
We have developed the 'Hello to adult services’ programme to help support you and help address any concerns you have.
Who is it for?
- You, if you have been diagnosed with a long-term condition.
What is it?
- A programme to help you gain knowledge and skills to manage your condition.
- So you have the knowledge and confidence to manage your condition and are supported through the process.
Your team will help you:
- manage your condition
- learn about your treatment
- gain the confidence to ask questions and be involved in decisions about your care
- know when to get help and who to contact in an emergency
- stay informed about any support networks available.
Talk to your team about how you feel and any questions or concerns you might have. You can also contact ReadySteadyGo@uhs.nhs.uk