Ready Steady Go
Transition to adult care: Useful links
This section provides some useful links to sources of information and support.
- www.nolimitshelp.org.uk - No Limits offers information, advice, counselling and support for young people in Hampshire.
- www.catch-22.org.uk - Catch 22 provides services that help people in tough situations to turn their lives around.
- www.princes-trust.org.uk - The Prince's Trust give practical and financial support to the young people who need it most.
- www.childline.org.uk - A confidential service that offers help and advice for 7 to 18 year olds.
- www.childline.org.uk - Advice and help for people who are being bullied.
- www.gov.uk - A guide to bullying at school, including information on the law and how to report bullying.
- www.bullybusters.org.uk - An anti-bullying organisation which provides support for victims of bullying and their families.
- www.youngminds.org.uk - A charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of young people.
- www.nyas.net - A charity who offer information, advice, advocacy and legal representation to children and young people.
Other NHS bits
- www.nhs.uk - Get help with prescription costs.
- www.nhs.uk - Am I entitled to a free NHS eye test?
- www.nhs.uk - Health advice and reassurance, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- www.nhs.uk - Information about the European health insurance card.