Meet the team
Southampton's orthoptic department has nine orthoptists, who have specifically studied the treatment and diagnosis of problems with eye movement and visual development.
A dedicated team of six clerical officers support the orthoptists.
- Elizabeth O'Flynn, head orthoptist
- Megan Ranger, deputy head orthoptist
- Marion Hedley-Lewis, senior orthoptist and lead clinical tutor
- Kathryn Thatcher, senior orthoptist and paediatric family support service (PFSS) coordinator
- Richard Evans, orthoptist
- Daniel Osborne, orthoptist
- Rachel McKevitt, orthoptist
- Helen Ellis, orthoptist
- Roshni Pancholi, orthoptist