What the New Forest Birth Centre offers
Run by experienced midwives and support staff, the centre offers a calm and friendly environment for the best possible start for both your baby and for you in your new life as parents.
We can offer you:
- 24 hour cover from an experienced midwife
- The use of a birth pool for labour and / or birth
- Advice and assistance with minimal intervention
- The opportunity to remain active throughout your labour
- A short but relaxing postnatal stay following birth
- Help in initiating and establishing breastfeeding, including workshops and a drop-in lounge. Over 90% of our clients go home breastfeeding.
- Free regular antenatal workshops to help you prepare for parenthood
- A friendly welcome for partners and visitors
- Easy access and free parking
- Tours of the centre every Saturday and Sunday (by appointment only - please contact us once you are 34 weeks pregnant) - also see the Virtual tour of New Forest Birth Centre.