Shopping, dining and a whole lot more
A hospital may not be the obvious place for shopping and dining, but inside our main entrance you’ll find a range of high street names and more besides.
And to make your visit as effortless and comfortable as possible, you’ll also find a spacious waiting area that includes:
- our reception team - who can help you with any queries and finding your way around our hospitals
- fully accessible toilet with left and right hand transfer
- baby change facilities
- travel information screens showing real-time bus timetable information
- free phone for taxi hire (next to main reception)
Shopping and dining
- taxi freephone - inside the main entrance, opposite the security desk
- cashpoints - there are 24 hour machines on C level in East Wing and another in the main entrance (to the right of the reception desk)
- photo machine - on C level near the West Wing lift lobby
- vending machines - for hot and cold drinks and snacks
Unfortunately we don't offer public access wifi. It's possible to connect to the internet through some patient services as a chargeable item (such as bedside TVs) or in a limited number of areas via wifi.