Our key research units and facilities are grouped together right at the heart of Southampton General Hospital, within the Southampton Centre for Biomedical Research.
The reception team of the NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility can help with general enquiries and finding the right person.
Telephone: 023 8120 4989
- Taking part in clinical research - UHS.SouthamptonCRF@nhs.net
- Public and patient involvement in our research - CRF-PPI@uhs.nhs.uk
- Commercial research
- Prof Saul Faust, director NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility - experimental medical research and early phase trials
- Leanne Cousins, UHS R&D administrative assistant - later phase commercial contract trials
- Discovery research
- Brigitte Lavoie, collaboration manager, University Health and Pharma Industry Sector Team
- Ruth Challis, laboratory operations manager, NIHR Southampton Clinical Research Facility and Wessex Investigational Sciences Hub
- Communications and public engagement - ResearchComms@uhs.nhs.uk
Contact by research area
Southampton Centre for Biomedical Research
C Level West Wing
Southampton General Hospital