Marsh, Dr Matthew
BM, BSc, MRCP, FRCA
Training and education
- BM (medical degree) - University of Southampton School of Medicine
- BSc (bachelor of science)
- Wessex School of Anaesthesia
- MRCP (member of the Royal College of Physicians)
- FRCA (fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists)
Dr Marsh has worked for the Trust since July 2008. He is particularly interested in anaesthesia for:
- hepatobillary (liver, gallbladder and bile ducts) surgery
- vascular (blood vessels) surgery
- ear, nose and throat surgery
- general surgery.
You can contact Dr Marsh via the anaesthesia secretaries, Louise England and Helen Hewson - call 023 8120 6135 or send an email.