Gent, Mr Edward
BSc Anat, FRCS
Trauma and orthopaedics
Paediatric orthopaedics and adult hip surgery
Training and education
Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada, 2002.
Mr Gent has worked for the Trust since 1994. His previous experience includes
- orthopaedics with Mr Anthony Catterall, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Middlesex
- children's orthopaedics with Professor Nicholas Clarke, Southampton General Hospital
- children's orthopaedics and trauma with Professor W Cole, Professor J Wright, Professor B Alman and Dr U Naryanan at the Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Baltimore limb deformity course with Dr Dror Paley, Baltimore.
- Joint children’s limb deformity correction and limb lengthening clinic with Mr Michael Uglow.
- Joint children’s hand clinic with Mr David Hargreaves.
Awards and prizes
- Grainger Prize in Anatomy
- BSc with first class honours in anatomy
- Perthes’ disease of the hip.
- Unicameral bone cyst.
- Osteomyelitis in children.
You can contact Mr Gent via his secretary Sharon West - call 023 8120 6769 or send an email.