O'Donnell, Dr Alyson
MBChB FRACP MRCP MRCPCH DCH
Training and education
- University of Glasgow, 1986.
- Neonatal and perinatal training completed in Australia.
Dr O'Donnell has worked for the Trust since March 2000.
She provides direct care to tertiary neonatal medical and surgical patients. Dr O'Donnell has special interests in multidisciplinary education and evolving interest in medical management.
- Lead clinician for the Central South Coast Neonatal Network since 2005.
- External assessor for the Ombudsman.
Awards and prizes
- Fellowship awards: Serono Pharmaceuticals (1997) and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (1997).
- Runner up PSANZ Young Investigator award, 1997.