Barker, Dr Simon
MB ChB, MRCP, FRCR
Neuroradiology, with interests in neurovascular intervention, spinal imaging, epilepsy, dementia.
Training and education
- University of Bristol medical school, 1975 to 1980.
- Radiology and neuroradiology training, Oxford.
Neuroradiology fellowships in San Francisco and Gothenburg.
Dr Barker has worked for the Trust since 1991.
- Clinical service director for radiology, 2004 to 2007.
- Royal College of Radiologists examining board member, 2008 onwards.
- Committee member of British Society of Neuroradiologists and national delegate to European Society of Neuroradiology, 2007 onwards.