Blaquiere, Dr Richard
BSc, MB, ChB, FRCR
Dr Blaquiere is a consultant radiologist, and has worked as a consultant at Southampton General Hospital since 1983.
He is the lead radiologist for:
- the C level CT service at UHS
- lower and upper GI and anal cancer multi-disciplinary teams at UHS
- the Hampshire bowel cancer screening programme.
Dr Blaquiere's sub-specialty interests include abdomino pelvic and gastro-intestinal tract imaging, gynaecological CT and MR, and orthopaedic radiology.
- Formerly a member (elected) of the Royal College of Radiologists Faculty Board.
- Clinical director of the radiology directorate at UHS.
- Radiology lead for the cross sectional imaging division.
- Member of the British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (BSGAR) and the British Society of Skeletal Radiologists (BSSR).
Contact Dr Blaquiere on 023 8120 6861, or his secretary on 023 8120 6077.