Grewal, Dr Perbinder
Vascular and endovascular surgery
Training and education
- Imperial College London
- Oxford University
- Higher training in north London at University College London Hospitals and the Royal Free Hampstead Hospital
Mr Grewal is a consultant vascular and endovascular surgeon who joined the Trust in 2017. Before coming to UHS, he was a consultant at Portsmouth Hospitals Trust.
Mr Grewal performs all kinds of vascular surgery (procedures to treat conditions of the veins and arteries). He also specialises in endovascular surgery, which is a less invasive way of treating some vascular conditions.
He's also interested in surgery on the carotid artery (the main artery supplying blood to the head and neck) and the aorta, the largest artery in the body.
Awards and prizes
- Vascular Society oral prize
- European Society of Vascular Surgery oral prize
Mr Grewal's research interests include:
- conditions of the aorta and surgical treatments for them
- results and complications of endovascular surgery
- patient experience and communication.
You can find out more about Mr Grewal's research on his ResearchGate profile.