Saunders, Mr Nigel
MD, FRCOG, FRCSEd
Pelvic floor surgery, menstrual dysfunction, colposcopy.
Training and education
- Manchester Medical School
- Registrar at Manchester and Sheffield hospitals
- Senior lecturer, St Mary’s Hospital, London.
Mr Saunders has worked for University Hospital Southampton since 1992. He has been a consultant in London and Southampton for 20 years.
- Establishing outpatient hysteroscopy, laparoscopic sugery and fetal medicine.
- Holding the roles of clinical director and medical director at University Hospital Southampton.
Key awards and prizes
Blair Bell Fellowship
- BMJ 2004 328: 314-20
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 1992;166:820-4.
- Lancet 1995;345:1024-5.
- Lancet 1991;337:600-1.
- Lancet 1991;338:1190-2.
- Cancer 1990;65:312-7
- BMJ 1989;299:1423-6.