Head and neck chemotherapy protocols
The following chemotherapy protocols and procedures have been developed as part of the chemotherapy electronic prescribing project. This was and remains a collaborative project that originated from the former Central South Coast Cancer Network. These documents have been approved on behalf of the following trusts:
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Salisbury Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust.
All actions have been taken to ensure these protocols are correct. However, it remains the responsibility of the prescriber to ensure the correct drugs and doses are prescribed for patients.
Head and neck cancer