Our autism liaison team
Our autism liaison nurses are Tim, Anna and Sam. They can help you when you come to hospital.
(Tim is on the left with a volunteer who was helping the team at an event. Anna and Sam are on the right.)
The team can help you:
- get ready before you come to hospital
- get an autism assessment if you haven't had one yet
- move up from children's to adult services
- arrange reasonable adjustments to make coming to hospital easier for you
- get useful information about your treatment in hospital
- find support resources for you and your family/carers.
Contact the team
If you're an adult with autism and you're coming to hospital
If you care for a child with autism who's coming to hospital