Being a member
Becoming a member of UHS means having the opportunity to get involved in your hospital and help shape the future of University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
As a member, you're kept up to date about developments at the Trust and you have a voice to raise the issues that are important to you.
Benefits of being a member
Top 5 reasons for becoming a member:
- Its free - there is no charge for joining and open to anyone over the age of 16
- You have a voice - take part in surveys and focus groups to help improve our services
- Hear the latest developments - learn what’s happening in the UHS community through member only events and our exclusive In Touch newsletter.
- Shape the governance of UHS - elect the Council of Governors to represent your views.
- Make the most of discounts - join the discounted shopping website Health Service Discounts to get access to exclusive deals from hundreds of brands.
How involved you get is entirely up to you. If you’d prefer just to receive information and updates from us then that’s fine, but if you like the idea of becoming a governor, or helping support us by attending or volunteering at an event, then you can do that too.
If you’d like to sign up, please use our online application form. If you have any questions or would like more information on becoming a member, please email UHSmember@uhs.nhs.uk.