Puddy, Dr Victoria
MB ChB MRCP
Neonatal intensive care
Training and education
- Leicester Medical School, 1992
- MRCP, 1996
- NLS course director, 2003
- Paediatric training in Leicester, South Africa, Hong Kong (four years) and south west London.
- Neonatal training in Hong Kong, Homerton, Lewisham, St George's and Guy's and St Thomas', London.
Dr Puddy has worked for University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust since May 2003. She has a neonatal interest in cardiology, echocardiography and resuscitation.
- Neonatal audit and clinical effectiveness lead
- NLS Resuscitation Council course director and Wessex course organiser
- Neonatal guideline lead
- BNP; Brain Natriuretic Peptide and the preterm PDA
- Chronic lung disease and microbiology in preterms