Bird-Lieberman, Dr Georgina
BSc, MBBS, MRCPCH
Training and education
- Attended University College London Medical School, qualified 2003.
- Training in centres across the country.
- Membership of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2006.
- Core paediatric training in East Anglia.
- Specialist neurology training in Cambridge and Leeds.
Dr Bird-Lieberman joined the Trust in September 2012 as a consultant paediatric neurologist.
She is part of a team of six neurologists who participate in the acute neurology on-calls, dealing with all paediatric neurology in-patients and emergency admissions, as well as offering advice to regional consultant paediatricians.
Dr Bird-Lieberman holds weekly general neurology and epilepsy clinics, as well as outreach to Dorchester, Portsmouth and the Isle of Wight. She has a sub-specialty special interest in paediatric brain tumours, and is part of the neuro-oncology multidisciplinary team, which includes a neuro-oncology clinic twice a month.
To contact Dr Bird-Lieberman please call 023 8120 4457.