Nicolin, Dr Gary
MBChB, MRCP, MRCPCH
Dr Nicolin has worked for the Trust since April 2005.
Training and education
Paediatric oncology training at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford and The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada.
- Member of the brain tumour working group, CCLG (Children’s Cancer and Leukaemia Group).
- Member of Wilms' tumour working group, CCLG.
- Chairman of the manuscript committee, CCLG.
- Principal investigator for nine paediatric oncology national and international trials.
- Peer reviewer for Archives of Paediatrics and Child Health, British Journal of Cancer and Annals of Tropical Paediatrics.
- G Nicolin, R Taylor, C Baughan, et al, Outcome after pulmonary radiotherapy in Wilms’ tumor patients with pulmonary metastases at diagnosis, Int J Radiation Oncology Biol Phys, 2008, 70(1), 175-180
- G Nicolin, L Lafay-Cousin, T Wright, et al, The treatment of optic pathway gliomas in children, Pediatric Blood and Cancer, 2005, 45(4), 466
- E Bouffet, L Lafay-Cousin, S Holm, I Qaddoumi, G Nicolin, et al, Weekly vinblastine in pediatric low grade glioma patients with carboplatin hypersensitivity reaction, Pediatric Blood and Cancer, 2005, 45(4), 467
- E Bouffet, L Lafay-Cousin, G Nicolin, et al, Carboplatin hypersensitivity reaction in pediatric low grade glioma patients, Pediatric Blood and Cancer, 2005, 45(4), 464
- Lucie Lafay-Cousin, Stefan Holm, Ibrahim Qaddoumi, Gary Nicolin, et al, Weekly vinblastine in pediatric low-grade glioma patients with carboplatin allergic reactions, Cancer, 2005, 103(12), 2636-2642
- Katzilakis N, Nicolin G, P Coen, et al, Nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin’s Disease in Children – Results of the United Kingdom Children’s Cancer Study Group, Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2004, 43(4), 342