Fennell, Dr Jonathan
BMBS, BSc, MRCP, FRCA
Training and education
- BMBS (bachelor of medicine, bachelor of surgery)
- BSc (bachelor of science)
- MRCP (member of the Royal College of Physicians)
- FRCA (fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists)
Dr Fennell is a consultant in intensive care who joined the Trust in 2006.
Dr Fennell is involved in the training of new doctors, and leads a module for fourth year medical students. Topics he teaches include acute care and cardiorespiratory physiology.
- The introduction of a new undergraduate teaching programme for the BM4 medical degree
- The reduction in antibiotic resistant bacterial infection on the intensive care unit
Awards and prizes
You can contact Dr Fennell via his secretary, Angela Richards - call 023 8120 4753 or send an email.