Jones, Dr Gareth
Paediatric intensive care
Training and education
- Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine
- Paediatric intensive care unit, Guy's Hospital, London, 1997 to 1999.
- Paediatric anaesthesia, University of Michigan, 2005 to 2006.
Dr Jones has worked for the Trust since April 2007. His previous experience includes seven years of paediatric training at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, four years of which where in the paediatric intensive care unit, and one year in Auckland paediatric intensive care unit.
His anaesthetic training has mainly been gained in the Wessex region.
- Accredited in anaesthesia and sub-specialised in paediatric anaesthesia and paediatric intensive care.
- Lead for the paediatric retrieval service
Awards and prizes
Visiting instructor of the year, University of Michigan, 2006.