We provide specialist audiological services for the community, such as:
- assessment and management of hearing loss in babies and children
- assessment and rehabilitation of vestibular balance disorders in adults over 16 (we do also see some children under 16; referrals for this are accepted on a case by case basis)
- specialist hearing assessments for adults
- hearing therapy to provide information, counselling and practical assistance for patients over 16 who experience issues with hearing loss, tinnitus and hyperacusis
Please select our menu tabs to get more information about what we do and what to expect when you attend our department.
We are open Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
- Phone: 023 8054 0188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Audiology department, level A, Royal South Hants Hospital, Brintons Terrace, Southampton, Hampshire, SO14 0YG
We do not deal with hearing aids for adult patients, please contact InHealth for adult audiology services on 0333 202 0300
Please note we are unable to deal with ear, nose and throat (ENT) queries. Please phone 023 8120 5237 if you wish to speak to ENT.