Contact us: Children's diabetes
- Paediatric diabetes nurse team, 023 8120 6893
- Secretary to Dr Nicola Trevelyan and Dr Nikki Davis - Maisie Churcher, 023 8120 8518
- Paediatric diabetes administrator, Maisie Churcher, 023 8120 8518
- Psychologist, Heloise Hunt, 023 8120 4657
On call service (24 hours)
- Call the main hospital switchboard on 023 8077 7222 and ask for the paediatric diabetes nurse on call.
- Then call the nurse that you are told is on call:
- Overnight, between 10pm and 8am, you will be connected to the paediatric assessment unit (G1) or you can call them on 023 8120 4628.
Always call the switchboard first so you know which nurse is expecting calls. The other nurses may not be working, and may have their phones turned off. If the phone goes to voicemail, please leave a message. Please be patient and allow up to an hour for the nurse to call you back.
Paediatric diabetes team
Southampton General Hospital