Beech, Lieutenant Colonel Zine
MA(Cantab) MBBchir FRCS(Tr+ Orth) RAMC
Trauma and orthopaedics
Foot and ankle surgery
Training and education
- MB BChir - University of Cambridge Medical School (2003)
- Regimental medical officer - 2nd Battalion, Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment
- Core surgical training rotation - Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Specialist training rotation - South East Thames/Wessex
- Fellowship in foot and ankle surgery - Portsmouth
Lt Col Beech is a consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in foot and ankle surgery.
She sees patients in fracture clinics and performs specialist foot and ankle surgeries - both elective and emergency. As an army surgeon, she has served overseas in Iraq and Afghanistan.
You can contact Lt Col Beech via her secretary, Angela Colmer - call 023 8120 5096 or send an email.