Imonikhe, Mr Richard
BEng MSc MBBS FRCOPHTH ARSM
- Surgery to treat glaucoma
- Surgery on the anterior segment (a section at the front of the eye)
Training and education
- BEng and MSc in engineering - Imperial College, University of London
- Medical degree - St George's, University of London
- Opthalmology training in North London (Moorfields Eye Hospital, Western Eye Hospital, University College London Hospitals and the Royal Free Hospital)
- Glaucoma fellowship - Moorfields Eye Hospital
Mr Imonikhe is a consultant ophthalmologist who specialises in glaucoma (a condition where the optic nerve is damaged) and anterior segment surgery. He has outpatient clinics in Southampton, Romsey and Lymington, and operates in Whiteley, Southampton and Lymington.
Mr Imonikhe qualified first as an engineer and has an interest in engineering and medical devices including minimally invasive glaucoma devices.
You can contact Mr Imonikhe via his secretary, Rebecca Clouder - call 023 8120 4570 or send an email.