We are a regional centre for complex knee problems. Our work includes
- total knee replacement (find out more on the NHS website)
- segmental knee resurfacing
- anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- multiple knee ligament reconstruction
- arthroscopic knee surgery (read about arthroscopy on the NHS website)
- patellar re-alignment surgery.
Outpatient clinic appointments
If you're waiting for an outpatient appointment and haven't received it, please contact your consultant's secretary:
- Professor Barrett and Mr Tice - 023 8120 8526
- Mr Chapman-Sheath - 023 8120 6366
If you've been waiting more than four weeks since being referred by your consultant for a physiotherapy appointment, please call us on 023 8120 6459.
MRI scan appointments
If you've been waiting more than four weeks for an appointment for an MRI scan, please call radiology on 023 8120 6081.
If you have questions or problems after you've been discharged from the ward, please contact the ward you were on, or your GP for advice.
- Ward F1 - 023 8120 6476
- Ward F2 - 023 8120 6477
- Ward F3 - 023 8120 6479
- Ward F4 - 023 8120 4299