My Medical Record
My Medical Record gives you access to information about your healthcare and connects you with your clinical team and other support services.
Developed by University Hospital Southampton (UHS), this free and secure online platform is available via a website and as an app for your phone or tablet.
With My Medical Record, you can:
- view details of outpatient appointments
- view documents and letters
- record details such as height, weight, and blood pressure
- add notes about your condition and overall health
- contact patient support services
We have also worked with over 50 care teams to create several features to help you manage certain conditions and prepare you for your appointments or treatment. Speak to your team at your next appointment to find out how they’re using My Medical Record.
How to sign up
To sign up for My Medical Record, you must be registered as a UHS patient. This means you have:
- been referred to UHS for treatment or testing
- received treatment or testing at one of our services
- attended our emergency department or eye casualty unit
Sign up and find out more by visiting mymedicalrecord.uhs.nhs.uk. You can also download the My Medical Record app by searching for it on your device’s app store.