Volunteering at the Trust is enriching, rewarding and inspiring. Volunteers make a real difference to the experience of our patients and visitors by helping in some of the following ways:
- Supporting patients with practical tasks. This could be making mealtimes more sociable, helping patients to keep moving, listening to experiences, helping people to speak up or by providing social interaction.
- Helping visitors by providing a warm welcome, giving directions and assistance with finding their way around the hospital, and by providing or signposting to further information.
- Supporting our many charities who provide a broad range of services, support and entertainment. Our services include a shop, café, radio station and play services.
- Supporting our staff by helping with occasional administrative tasks, or making sure information for patients is readily available.
When you're ready to apply, you can see our current opportunities here.
If you are interested in finding out more about employee volunteering please contact the volunteer recruitment team via email or by phoning 023 8120 4688.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 023 8120 4688